LFCC is pleased to provide access to F.A.C.T.S., a tuition payment plan that allows you to pay your tuition in monthly installments. It's easy and interest free. The earlier you enroll in the plan, the more payment options you have. The following outline shows an example of how the F.A.C.T.S. payment plan works.
F.A.C.T.S. – Fall 2014
- April 1 through May 16, 2014 (no down payment – five monthly payments – the 20th of each month, beginning May 20, 2014, $35 enrollment fee)
- May 17 through June 18, 2014 (no down payment – four monthly payments – the 20th of each month, beginning June 20, 2014, $35 enrollment fee)
- June 19 2014 through July 10, 2014 (25% down payment – three monthly payments – the 20th of each month, beginning July 20, 2014, $40 enrollment fee)
- July 11 through August 11, 2014 (40% down payment – two monthly payments –the 20th of each month, beginning August 20, 2014, $45 enrollment fee)
- August 12 through September 3, 2014 (60% down payment-one monthly payment- the 20th of September 2014 only, $45 enrollment fee)
The last day to increase the FACTS monthly payment is September 3, 2014
The last day to decrease or cancel the FACTS payment plan is November 4, 2014
Note: Students are responsible for cancelling or adjusting the FACTS payment plan if necessary. Lord Fairfax Community College will not automatically cancel the plan if your classes are dropped.
To cancel or make changes to your FACTS payment plan, contact Barbara Gansor at (540) 868-7118 or bgan…@lfcc.edu.
You can pay your tuition through the F.A.C.T.S. e-cashier by using your checking or savings account, MasterCard, Discover or American Express. For more information, call F.A.C.T.S. at 1-800-609-8056.
For questions about F.A.C.T.S., call: