What if I forget my password?
- Go to MY LFCC and click Look up your username and set your password.
- Enter your first name and press the Tab key.
- Enter your last name and press the Tab key.
- Enter your six-digit birth date (birth month, day, last two digits of year; e.g., 090186) and press the Tab key.
- Enter your Social Security number.
- If you failed to provide your Social Security number at the time of your application to the College, contact the Admissions and Records Office.
- Click Search.
- If required, provide the security answer and click
- Enter a new password and press the Tab key.
- Retype the new password.
- If required, scroll down the page and create a security question and answer.
- Click Next.