Lord Fairfax Community College. Your Future. Our Focus.
Print this page

Military Transcripts

Some of your military credits may transfer into college credits. In order to evaluate what military credits will transfer, an official military transcript must be send to the Admissions and Records office at LFCC. The student will also need to complete and submit a Transcript Evaluation Request.

To request your official military transcripts, follow the links below:

Please note that all transcripts that are to be evaluated must be official, which means they must be sealed.