Taking a test
Allow 4-5 hours to complete the assessment. To reduce test fatigue, plan to complete your math placement test one day and your reading/writing test another day.
When you arrive at the Testing Center, you must present a current form of photo identification. Any one of the following is acceptable:
- Driver's License
- Green Card
- Learner's Permit
- LFCC Student Identification Card
- Military identification card
- Passport or U.S. issued VISA
- Personal Identification Card from the DMV
- Valid High School Student Identification Card
It is not necessary to make an appointment to take a test at the Middletown or Fauquier locations. Please allow yourself enough time to complete tests within the Testing Center hours.