Lord Fairfax Community College Educational Foundation
About the LFCC Educational Foundation
The LFCC Foundation raises funds to help the college fulfill its mission to provide accessible, quality academic and workforce training opportunities to all students, regardless of financial need.
Your donation supports students through valuable scholarships. Your donation also enables the college to innovate and expand its programs and facilities to meet the community's growing needs.
Since most of the college's graduates live and work in the area, gifts made to the LFCC Foundation are an investment in the future of our community.
The LFCC Foundation is a nonprofit, tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization. All gifts are tax deductible as allowed by law. The federal tax identification number of the Lord Fairfax Community College Educational Foundation, Inc. is 51-0247624.
Please make checks payable to the LFCC Foundation. Our mailing address is: 173 Skirmisher Lane, Middletown, VA 22645.
You may also donate online.
- June 26, 2014: An Evening with the Stars - White House Farm, Luray, VA – Event Flyer
- September 20, 2014: Shrimp Feast - Middletown Campus - Sponsorship Info
To purchase tickets to either event:
- Make checks payable to the LFCC Foundation and indicate the event in the memo line.
- Online ticket purchase is available here
LFCC Foundation Staff
- Liv Heggoy
- Beverly Butterfield
Senior Development Officer
- Susan Corno
- Amy Maphis
Board of Directors
- Terry Nyhous, Chair
- Jeff Loveland, Vice Chair
- Rosa Crocker, Treasurer
- Cheryl Thompson-Stacy, Secretary & LFCC President
- Darcus Breneman, Immediate Past Chair
- Emily Marlow Beck
- Chris Boies
- Lynnette Embree
- Liv Heggoy, Executive Director
- Margie Markham
- Dennis Morris
- Patrick Nolan
- Mark Pangle
- Katy Reeves
- Tab Vollrath