Lord Fairfax Community College Educational Foundation
Like the new student union at our Middletown Campus, the web site for the LFCC Foundation is under construction. Thank you for your patience.
About the LFCC Educational Foundation
The LFCC Foundation raises funds to help the college fulfill its mission to provide accessible, quality academic and workforce training opportunities to all students, regardless of financial need.
Your donation supports students through valuable scholarships. Your donation also enables the college to innovate and expand its programs and facilities to meet the community's growing needs.
Since most of the college's graduates live and work in the area, gifts made to the LFCC Foundation are an investment in the future of our community.
The LFCC Foundation is a nonprofit, tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization. All gifts are tax deductible as allowed by law. The federal tax identification number of the Lord Fairfax Community College Educational Foundation, Inc. is 51-0247624.
Please make checks payable to the LFCC Foundation. Our mailing address is: 173 Skirmisher Lane, Middletown, VA 22645.
You may also donate online.
- September 21: Shrimp Feast - Middletown Campus (Download the Shrimp Feast promotional flyer)
- September 26: Evening With the Stars – White House Farm, Luray.
To purchase tickets to either event:
- Make checks payable to the LFCC Foundation and indicate the event in the memo line.
- Online ticket purchase is available here
LFCC Foundation Staff
- Liv Heggoy
- Beverly Butterfield
Senior Development Officer
- Susan Corno
- Amy Maphis
Board of Directors
- Darcus Breneman, Chair
- Terrence Nyhous, Vice Chair
- Ingrid Thompson, Treasurer
- Cheryl Thompson-Stacy, Secretary & LFCC President
- William Aikens
- Emily Marlow Beck
- Chris Boies
- Chris Coutts
- Rosa Crocker
- Lynnette Embree
- Jeff Loveland
- John Owens, Jr.
- Mark Pangle
- Jim Wells