- Please select one:
- Current Student (LFCC)
- New Student
- Former Student (LFCC)
- High School Student Dual Enrolling for the First Time
- High School Senior Graduating with College Credit
- Incoming Transfer Student
- Student Attending Full Time at Another Institution
- Teacher Seeking Credentialing or Recertification
- International Student
- Non-Native English Speakers (ESL)
- Student holding Associate's degree or higher
- Senior Citizens
- Non-degree Seeking Student
- Workforce and Professional Development Student
To get started, LFCC has a special program to get you up, running, and registered for classes. As a high school student dual enrolling for the first time, you should follow the steps detailed below.
- 1. Contact your high school counselor regarding your interest in dual enrollment. If home schooled, contact the High School Outreach Office.
- 2. Apply for Admission
- 3. Prepare for and take the Placement Test
- Students must meet basic math and English requirements to dual enroll, regardless of course taken.
- Most courses also have additional prerequisite requirements. Appropriate SAT, ACT, PSAT or SOL scores may be used to satisfy course prerequisites, depending on the course being taken.
- Public school students should contact their high school Guidance Counselor or Career Coach for assistance. Homeschool and private school students should contact the High School Outreach office at 540-868-7149.
- 4. Enroll in classes according to the registration procedures.
- 5. Pay Tuition by deadline