Welcome to LFCC’s Veterans Services! Lord Fairfax Community College is proud to serve veterans and their families, and works to go above and beyond to ensure their academic needs are met. What does LFCC provide for these students?
- Assistance getting educational benefits from VA
- Dedicated academic advisor
- Priority enrollment
- Free printing in our office
- Transfer Assistance
Veterans Services at Lord Fairfax Community College serves all members of the armed services, all veterans, and all students using VA benefits. Please contact us with any questions or if you need assistance. We are located at the Middletown Campus in ACE, Fairfax Hall rm 319. We can be reached at 540-868-7088. In addition, Andrea Lo, Veterans Specialist, is available on the Fauquier Campus most Thursdays and by appointment.
- Information for New Students
- Information for Current Students
- Information for Military Spouses
- Tuition Refunds – Military Students
- VA Rules to Be Aware of When Using Your Benefits
- External Resources for Veterans
Any student using VA benefits will need to complete and return the Veteran Certification Request form each semester. You are also required to notify Veterans Services any time you add, drop, or withdraw from a class.
LFCC is proud to be recognized as a Military Friendly® school.
The Certifying Official for LFCC is Andrea Lo.