LFCC offers you the opportunity to take your tests and exams at the LFCC Testing Centers. You may request proctoring services for any computer-based or paper-based test. Fees may apply. Please call your Testing Center location for more information.
Test proctoring services are available for the following:
- Academic Placement Tests
- Ability to Benefit Test
- Computer Competency Certification Exam (IC³®)
- Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS®)
- Health Occupations Basic Entrance Test (HOBET)
- College-Level Examination Program (CLEP®)
- LFCC and Non-LFCC Distance Learning and On-Campus Course Tests
When you arrive at the Testing Center, you must present a current form of photo identification. Any one of the following is acceptable:
Current Green Card
Current Driver's License
Current Military identification card
Current LFCC Student Identification Card
Personal Identification Card from the DMV
It is not necessary to make an appointment to take a test at the Middletown Campus.
To take a CLEP test at the Fauquier Campus, please call 540-351-1575 to make an appointment. All other tests are administered on a walk-in basis.
Please allow yourself enough time to complete tests within the testing center hours.