College Central Network Services is an online job posting and research service available to students, alumni, community residents and employers. All services are free and are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Employers: Our online Employer Services are available for no charge.
You must register your organization with our office prior to accessing these services. Once your registration is approved (you will receive an e-mail containing your password), you may use the following services:
- Job Posting
Post jobs targeted to Lord Fairfax Community College students and alumni.
- Résumé Search
Search résumés of our students and alumni. Our office also serves community residents who may not be students or alumni of our school. When searching for alumni, your results may include community residents.
- Portfolio Search
Search career portfolios that have been prepared by our students and alumni.
Students and alumni must register to:
- Search for jobs targeted to Lord Fairfax Community College.
- Upload your résumé so that it can be searched by employers if you so authorize. Your résumé must be approved before it can be sent to employers and submitted online to posted jobs.
- Review your job search history.
- Receive e-mails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Build an online portfolio to show your best work to employers.
- View career planning tools,
*If you are a community resident who would like to search for jobs, you must first register. Please indicate that you are a Community Resident on your registration form. Once registered, you may also receive e-mails about programs, services and job-related topics.