Fall 2014 - Early Registration begins March 31, 2014, and due date is Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 4 p.m.
Fall 2014 early registration tuition and fees must be paid no later than 4:00 p.m., on Wednesday, July 23, 2014. To avoid enrollment cancellation, tuition and fee payments for early registration may be made Online or at the Business Office. Students whose enrollment is cancelled, due to non-payment by deadline, will have to register again for classes during open registration beginning at approximately 10:00 a.m., on Friday, July 25, 2014 (online). Payment will be due at the time of enrollment for any open and late registration
Registration/enrollment is complete only when tuition has been paid.
Pay Tuition – Before deadline listed on the LFCC Homepage or your registration will be cancelled:
- Confirm your financial aid (check online or the Financial Aid Department)
- Pay online or in person (see more details below)
The following methods of payments are available:
- Online payments (preferred method of payment) with VISA, MasterCard and AMEX or an eCheck using a savings or checking account (24/7).
For up-to-date balance due or to make a payment, make sure your user preferences list the correct college (Lord Fairfax Community College) then click Account Inquiry.
To Access QuikPAY®**When accessing QuikPAY, make sure pop-up blockers are off or temporarily allow pop-ups**
- Go to www.lfcc.edu.
- Select Login to MyLFCC at top right of screen.
- Login using your SIS Userid. Select VCCS SIS: Student Information System.
- Select Student Center page
- Click on "Go to QuikPAY".
- This will bring you to the Message Board landing page in QuikPAY®.
- Navigate to "Make Payment" on the left hand navigation menu. Your Current Balance will display at the top next to "Amount Due"
- Enter in the amount you would like to pay in the Payment Amount box and then select your payment method. Click "Continue"
- Enter in payment information, and click "Continue". You will be asked to confirm your payment information
- Click "Confirm" for QuikPAY® to process your payment, and your receipt will be displayed.
- By Mail
Mail payments to Lord Fairfax Community College, Business Office, 6480 College St., Warrenton, VA 20187-8820 for the Fauquier Campus, and Lord Fairfax Community College, Business Office, 173 Skirmisher Lane, Middletown, VA 22645-1745 for the Middletown Campus. Checks, or Money Orders are accepted by mail.
- In Person
Pay during normal business hours, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., at the Business Office on the Middletown Campus or Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. at the Business Office on the Fauquier Campus. After business hours, a secured drop box is available at the Fauquier or Middletown Campus Business Offices.
Note: The Business Office maintains courtesy hours at the Fauquier Campus on a limited basis. Please check with the Fauquier Business Office by calling 540-351-1508 to verify hours. Hours of operation may change for certain functions. Please call or visit the LFCC Web site for closing information.
Need an Interest Free Tuition Payment Plan?
New payment plan being implemented starting Spring 2015
Information will follow soon, if you have questions pertaining to your current facts tuition payment plan, please email: bgan…@lfcc.edu
For questions, contact us at tui…@lfcc.edu.