Accessing and Using QuiKPAY®
To Access QuikPAY®
- Go to www.lfcc.edu.
- Select Login to MyLFCC at top right of screen.
- Login using your SIS Userid. Select VCCS SIS: Student Information System.
- Select Student Center page
- Click on "Go to QuikPAY".
- This will bring you to the Message Board landing page in QuikPAY® .
To Make a Payment
- Navigate to "Make Payment" on the left-hand navigation menu. Your "Current Balance" will display at the top of the screen next to "Amount Due".
- Enter in the amount you would like to pay in the "Payment Amount" box and then select your payment method. Click "Continue".
- Enter in payment information and click "Continue". You will be asked to confirm the information.
- Click "Confirm" for QuikPAY® to process your payment, and your receipt will be displayed.
- Click "Refresh" icon to view updated balance in SIS.
View Transaction History
- Navigate to "Transaction History" on the left-hand menu.
- Previous transactions made by you and your authorized payer(s) will display.
- Select the "Detail" icon to view details of the transaction.
To Setup a Payment Profile
- Navigate to "Payment Profiles" on the left-hand menu.
- Select to add either a "Credit/Debit Card Profile" OR an "eCheck Profile".
- Make a selection and enter a name to identify your payment profile.
- Enter the requested payment information.
- Select "Save".
To Create an Authorized Payer
An Authorized Payer is someone that you authorize to make payments against your account
(for example a parent, guardian, aunt, uncle, etc.)
- Navigate to "Authorize Payers" on the left-hand navigation menu.
- Select "Add New" to create an Authorized Payer (you can create up to five).
- Enter the requested information.
- Select "Add" to save.
- Provide your authorized payer with their login credentials.
To Edit or Delete your Authorized Payer
- Select the "Edit" icon next to the authorized payer's name, then select "Reset Password" to reset an authorized payer's password.
- Select the "Delete" icon next to the authorized payer's name to delete the individual as an authorized payer.
To Add a Secondary E-mail Address
- Navigate to "User Preferences" on the left-hand navigation menu.
- Provide your personal e-mail address in the box next to "Secondary".
- Select "Save."
To View Current and Previous Statements
- Navigate to "View Accounts" on the left-hand navigation menu. If there is a statement for your account, the system will bring up your "Current Statement".
- Select the "Printable Statement" icon to print a PDF of the statement.
- Select "Statement History" under "View Accounts" from the left-hand navigation menu to view previous statements.
- Click the "Detail" icon for the statement you wish to view.
For assistance please call 540-351-1508 or email Financec…@lfcc.edu.