How do I create a password?
If you are accessing MY LFCC for the first time, you must create a password.
- Go to MY LFCC and click Look up your username and set your password.
- Enter your first name and press the Tab key.
- Enter your last name and press the Tab key.
- Enter your six-digit birth date (birth month, day, last two digits of year; e.g., 090186) and press the Tab key.
- Enter your Social Security number.
- If you failed to provide your Social Security number at the time of your application to the College, contact the Admissions and Records Office.
- Click Search.
- Enter a password and press the Tab key.
- Retype the password.
- Scroll down on the page and create a security question and answer.
- Click Next. Your username, SIS ID and institution will be displayed.