Testing Services and Tests Offered
LFCC offers you the opportunity to take your tests and exams at the LFCC Testing Centers. You may request proctoring services for any computer-based or paper-based test. Fees may apply. Please call your Testing Center location for more information.
Test proctoring services are available for the following:
- Ability to Benefit Test
- Academic Placement Tests
- College-Level Examination Program (CLEP®)
- Computer Competency Certification Exam (IC3®)
- Health Occupations Basic Entrance Test (HOBET®)
- HESI® LPN to ADN Transition Entrance Exam
- LFCC (and Non-LFCC) Distance Learning and On-Campus Course Tests
- Nursing Admissions Assessment (HESI® A2 Exam)
When you arrive at the Testing Center, you must present a current form of photo identification. Any one of the following is acceptable:
- Current Green Card
- Learner’s Permit
- Current Driver’s License
- Current Passport
- Current Military identification card
- Current LFCC Student Identification Card
- Personal Identification Card from the DMV
It is not necessary to make an appointment to take a test at the Middletown Campus.
To take a CLEP test at the Fauquier Campus, please call 540-351-1575 to make an appointment. All other tests are administered on a walk-in basis.
Please allow yourself enough time to complete tests within the testing center hours.