Welcome to the Testing Center at Lord Fairfax Community College, offering a variety of testing services.
LFCC offers you the opportunity to take your tests and exams at the LFCC Testing Centers. You may request proctoring services for any computer-based or paper-based test. Fees may apply. Please call your Testing Center location for more information.
Test proctoring services are available for the following:
- Academic Placement Tests
- Are You Ready?
- Computer Competency Certification Exam (IC³®)
- Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS®)
- Health Occupations Basic Entrance Test (HOBET)
- LPN STEP® Assessment
- College-Level Examination Program (CLEP®)
- LFCC and Non-LFCC Distance Learning and On-Campus Course Tests
When you arrive at the Testing Center, you must present a current form of photo identification. Any one of the following is acceptable:
- Driver's License
- Green Card
- Learner's Permit
- LFCC Student Identification Card
- Military identification card
- Passport or U.S. issued VISA
- Personal Identification Card from the DMV
It is not necessary to make an appointment to take a test at the Middletown or Fauquier locations. Please allow yourself enough time to complete tests within the testing center hours.