Welcome to the Testing Center at Lord Fairfax Community College, offering a variety of testing services.
LFCC offers you the opportunity to take your tests and exams at the LFCC Testing Centers. You may request proctoring services for any computer-based or paper-based test. Fees may apply. Please call your Testing Center location for more information.
Test proctoring services are available for the following:
- Academic Placement Tests
- Are You Ready?
- Computer Competency Certification Exam (IC³®)
- Nursing Admissions Assessment (HESI® A2 Exam)
- Health Occupations Basic Entrance Test (HOBET)
- LPN to ADN Transition Entrance Exam (HESI® LPN to RN Entrance Exam)
- College-Level Examination Program (CLEP®)
- LFCC and Non-LFCC Distance Learning and On-Campus Course Tests
When you arrive at the Testing Center, please bring only the materials needed for your test and you must present a current form of photo identification. Any one of the following is acceptable:
- Driver's License
- Green Card
- Learner's Permit
- LFCC Student Identification Card
- Military identification card
- Passport or U.S. issued VISA
- Personal Identification Card from the DMV
Appointments are not required for the Virginia Placement Test or LFCC course exams at the Middletown or Fauquier locations. Appointments are required for all testing at the Luray-Page County Center. Testing at all testing center locations must be completed tests within the Testing Center's hours of operation.