Welcome to the Testing Center at Lord Fairfax Community College, offering a variety of testing services.
LFCC offers you the opportunity to take your tests and exams at the LFCC Testing Centers. You may request proctoring services for any computer-based or paper-based test. Fees may apply. Please call your Testing Center location for more information.
Test proctoring services are available for the following:
- Ability to Benefit Test
- Academic Placement Tests
- Are You Ready?
- College-Level Examination Program (CLEP®)
- Computer Competency Certification Exam (IC3®)
- Health Occupations Basic Entrance Test (HOBET®)
- HESI® LPN to ADN Transition Entrance Exam
- LFCC (and Non-LFCC) Distance Learning and On-Campus Course Tests
- Nursing Admissions Assessment (HESI® A2 Exam)
When you arrive at the Testing Center, you must present a current form of photo identification. Any one of the following is acceptable:
- Driver’s License
- Green Card
- Learner’s Permit
- LFCC Student Identification Card
- Military identification card
- Passport or U.S. issued VISA
- Personal Identification Card from the DMV
It is not necessary to make an appointment to take a test at the Middletown or Fauquier locations. Please allow yourself enough time to complete tests within the testing center hours.