IMPORTANT: For the week of November 23-27, the hours will be effective for both Middletown & Fauquier:
Monday, November 23 – 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Tuesday, November 24 – 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Wednesday, November 25 – 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Thursday, November 26 through Sunday, November 29 – Closed
- September – December: Monday – Thursday, 9am – 7pm, Friday, 9am – 1pm
- September – December: Monday and Thursday, 9am – 7pm, Tuesday and Wednesday, 9am – 5pm, Friday, closed
Other Hours and Exceptions:
- If the school is closed for inclement weather, the Bookstore at all locations will also be closed.
- The Bookstore follows the College’s schedule for holiday closings.
Attention financial aid students (for spring bookstore accounts):
- Bookstore accounts for financial aid recipients who have remaining funds after tuition and fees are deducted may use those funds December 7, 2015- February 16, 2016, for the spring semester.
- The last day to use financial aid and for returns for the spring 2015 semester is February 16, 2016
- Students receiving loans, the last day to purchase materials from the Bookstore with those funds is January 29, 2016.
- After adding or dropping classes, please wait 24 hours before going to the bookstore to ensure your tuition and financial aid balance is adjusted.
Financial aid monies can only be used in the on-campus Bookstore or through their website, to purchase (or rent) textbooks and related supplies.
- Whether ordering online or in the store, you must submit the Bookstore Charge Authorization Form Spring 2016. If ordering online, email the completed form to Kirsten Thompson at email@example.com.
- Need help ordering online? An example: To order your books online
- If in the store, take the completed Bookstore Charge Authorization Form Spring 2016 with you. You will also need your class schedule, LFCC student ID# and a photo ID when purchasing in store.
- Brandi Rutz, Bookstore Manager, 540-508-2103
- Kirsten Thompson, Middletown Campus Assistant Manager, 540-508-2103
- Susan Guerin, Fauquier Campus Specialist, 540-351-1526
To purchase your textbooks online, please visit the bookstore website.
Always check with the bookstore or the LFCC Financial Aid Office with any questions about dates, hours or procedures as these are subject to change.