For summer 2015 bookstore hours, visit the bookstore website.
Fall 2015 Hours
- August 2015 Middletown Bookstore hours
- September – December: Monday – Thursday, 9am – 7pm, Friday, 9am – 1pm
- August 2015 Fauquier Bookstore hours
- September – December: Monday and Thursday, 9am – 7pm, Tuesday and Wednesday, 9am – 5pm, Friday, closed
Other Hours and Exceptions:
- If the school is closed for inclement weather, the Bookstore at all locations will also be closed.
- The Bookstore follows the College’s schedule for holiday closings.
Attention financial aid students (for fall bookstore accounts):
- Bookstore accounts for financial aid recipients who have remaining funds after tuition and fees are deducted may use those funds August 3, 2015 – September 29, 2015, for the fall semester.
- The last day to use financial aid and for returns for the fall 2015 semester is September 29, 2015
- Students receiving loans, the last day to purchase materials from the Bookstore with those funds is September 11, 2015.
- After adding or dropping classes, please wait 24 hours before going to the bookstore to ensure your tuition and financial aid balance is adjusted.
Financial aid monies can only be used in the on-campus Bookstore or through their website, to purchase (or rent) textbooks and related supplies.
- Whether ordering online or in the store, you must submit the Bookstore Charge Authorization Form Fall 2015. If ordering online, email the completed form to Kirsten Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Need help ordering online? An example: To order your books online
- If in the store, take the completed Bookstore Charge Authorization Form Fall 2015 with you. You will also need your class schedule, LFCC student ID# and a photo ID when purchasing in store.
- Brandi Rutz, Bookstore Manager, 540-508-2103
- Kirsten Thompson, Middletown Campus Assistant Manager, 540-508-2103
- Susan Guerin, Fauquier Campus Specialist, 540-351-1526
To purchase your textbooks online, please visit the bookstore website.
Always check with the bookstore or the LFCC Financial Aid Office with any questions about dates, hours or procedures as these are subject to change.