For spring 2015 bookstore hours, visit the bookstore website.
Summer 2015 Hours
Other Hours and Exceptions:
- If the school is closed for inclement weather, the Bookstore at all locations will also be closed.
- The Bookstore follows the College’s schedule for holiday closings.
Attention financial aid students (for summer bookstore accounts):
- Bookstore accounts for financial aid recipients who have remaining funds after tuition and fees are deducted may use those funds May 4, 2015 – June 12, 2015, for the summer semester.
- The last day to use financial aid and for returns for the summer 2015 semester is June 12, 2015
- Students receiving loans, the last day to purchase materials from the Bookstore with those funds is June 6, 2015.
- After adding or dropping classes, please wait 24 hours before going to the bookstore to ensure your tuition and financial aid balance is adjusted.
Financial aid monies can only be used in the on-campus Bookstore or through their website, to purchase (or rent) textbooks and related supplies.
- Whether ordering online or in the store, you must submit the Bookstore Charge Authorization Form Summer 2015. If ordering online, email the completed form to Kirsten Thompson at email@example.com.
- Need help ordering online? An example: To order your books online.
- If in the store, take the completed Bookstore Charge Authorization Form Summer 2015 with you. You will also need your class schedule, LFCC student ID# and a photo ID when purchasing in store.
- Patrick Eden, Bookstore General Manager, 540-508-2103
- Kirsten Thompson, Middletown Campus Assistant Manager, 540-508-2103
- Susan Guerin, Fauquier Campus Specialist, 540-351-1526
To purchase your textbooks online, please visit the bookstore website.
Always check with the bookstore or the LFCC Financial Aid Office with any questions about dates, hours or procedures as these are subject to change.