- Monday – Thursday, 9am – 7pm, Friday, 9am – 1pm
- Monday and Thursday, 9am – 7pm, Tuesday and Wednesday, 9am – 5pm, Friday, closed
Other Hours and Exceptions:
- If the school is closed for inclement weather, the Bookstore at all locations will also be closed.
- The Bookstore follows the College’s schedule for holiday closings.
Attention financial aid students:
Financial aid monies can only be used in the on-campus Bookstore or through their website, to purchase (or rent) textbooks and related supplies.
- Whether ordering online or in the store, you must submit the LFCC Bookstore Authorization Charge Form for Summer 2016. If ordering online, email the completed form to Kirsten Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If in the store, take the completed LFCC Bookstore Authorization Charge Form for Summer 2016 with you. You will also need your class schedule, LFCC student ID# and a photo ID when purchasing in store.
- Brandi Rutz, Bookstore Manager, 540-508-2103
- Kirsten Thompson, Middletown Campus Assistant Manager, 540-508-2103
- Susan Guerin, Fauquier Campus Specialist, 540-351-1526
To purchase your textbooks online, please visit the bookstore website.
Always check with the bookstore or the LFCC Financial Aid Office with any questions about dates, hours or procedures as these are subject to change.