LFCC does not charge a fee to send your transcript to another school. The Admissions and Records Office staff will send only one transcript to you but will send multiple transcripts to colleges or universities. Please indicate if you are required to send more than one transcript with an application package.
There are three different ways to request a Lord Fairfax Community College (LFCC) transcript:
- You may request your LFCC transcript online.
Note: You must know your MY LFCC username and password.
- Login to MY LFCC.
- Click on the VCCS SIS 8.9 Student Information System link.
- Click Academic Records and then Request Official Transcript.
- Fill out the institution/name and provide a complete address. If this information is not complete, your request will not be processed.
- Click Submit.
During peak application times as well as the beginning and end of each semester, please allow five to seven days for processing.
- You may submit the LFCC Transcript Request Form.
- You may submit a signed, written request that includes:
- Your printed name
- Your student ID number or your date of birth
- The name/title, and address to whom the transcript should be sent
- An indication of whether the transcript is official or unofficial
- Your signature
Please mail, fax, or deliver your signed written request to:
Admissions and Records Office
Lord Fairfax Community College
173 Skirmisher Lane
Middletown, VA 22645-1745