LFCC does not charge a fee to send your transcript to another school. The Admissions and Records Office staff will send transcripts to you or multiple transcripts to colleges/universities that you indicate. Please indicate if you are required to send more than one transcript with an application package.
To request a Lord Fairfax Community College (LFCC) transcript:
You may request your LFCC transcript online. Note: You must know your MY LFCC username and password.
- Login to MY LFCC.
- Select VCCS SIS: Student Information System link.
- Click “Request Official Transcript” link under the “Academic Records” section.
- Enter recipient’s Name or School in the “Send To” field.
- Click “Edit Address” link.
Please ensure this address is correct and complete; this information will show in the envelope window and will be sent as printed. Requests without a complete address will not be processed.
- Click the “Submit” button.