Print this page

Admissions and Records Office Forms

Academic Renewal Information and Application – This form is used for eligible students who want to request an adjustment to their grade point average for previously earned grades of "D" or "F". Students must meet the eligibility requirements in order to apply for academic renewal.

Authorization to Release Information – This form is used when students want to release personal academic records to a third party.

Change of Course Status Form – This form is used when students want to change their status in a course from credit to audit or audit to credit. Appropriate signatures are required.

Change of Data Form – This form is used when students want to request a change in personal or demographic information such as a name change or adding a social security number. Mailing addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses can be updated by logging in to your student services center.

Course Substitution Form – This form is used in circumstances where a student wants to substitute courses and credits for those listed in the catalog as requirements. Appropriate approval signatures are required.

Curriculum Admission Form – This form is used to declare or change a degree or certificate program. F1 students and students receiving financial aid or veterans benefits are required to be in an eligible curriculum.

Enrollment Request Form – This form is used for students who are unable to self-enroll in a class. Appropriate signatures are required.

Request for Dependent Education Information – The policy of LFCC is to require written consent from all students in order to release education records. In accordance with this policy and the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act, LFCC will only share academic records with third parties, including parents, with written consent from the student.

Request to Withhold Directory Information – As an enrolled student, you have the right to restrict the release of directory information.

Repeat Course Request – This form is for those students who are requesting enrollment in a class they have previously taken at least two times and were unsuccessful. This form requires approval of the dean of the department and students should contact the appropriate Administrative Assistant to schedule an appointment with the deans.

Senior Citizen Enrollment Request Form – This form is used for eligible students who meet the criteria for free tuition to take credit courses or to audit credit courses. To be eligible for free registration, students must meet the requirements under the Senior Citizens Higher Education Program.

Transcript Request Form – This form is used for students who want to request their official LFCC transcript. Students may also request their transcript by logging in to their student services center.

Transfer Credit Evaluation Request Form – This form is used for students who want their transcripts from other colleges to be evaluated for transfer credit. Students must request their official transcripts to be sent to LFCC and submit course descriptions if available.

Visiting Student Enrollment Request – This will be used for students who are non-degree seeking with LFCC and are either taking classes to fulfill requirements at another college at which they are currently enrolled, or teachers in local school divisions who need to complete coursework for recertification. In both instances, placement testing and prerequisites and transcript requirements are waived.

Withdrawal Request Form – This form is used for students who want to withdraw from a class after the "Drop for a Refund" deadline has passed. Appropriate signatures are required.


LFCC provides a positive, caring and dynamic learning environment that
inspires student success, values diversity and promotes community vitality.