Spring 2014 Hours
(The Middletown Campus bookstore will not be moving to the new Student Union Building until late February 2014)
- Monday – Thursday: 9am – 7pm
- Friday: 9am – 1 pm
- Monday and Thursday: 9am – 7pm
- Tuesday and Wednesday: 9am – 5pm
- Friday: Closed
Other Hours and Exceptions:
- If the school is closed for inclement weather, the Bookstore at all locations will also be closed.
- The Bookstore follows the College's schedule for holiday closings.
Attention financial aid students:
- Bookstore accounts for financial aid recipients who have remaining funds after tuition and fees are deducted may use those funds Dec. 2, 2013 – Feb. 13, 2014, for the spring semester.
- The last day to use financial aid and for returns for the spring 2014 semester is Feb. 13, 2014.
- Students receiving loans, the last day to purchase materials from the Bookstore with those funds is Jan. 27, 2014.
- After adding or dropping classes, please wait 24 hours before going to the bookstore to ensure your tuition and financial aid balance is adjusted.
Financial aid monies can only be used in the on-campus Bookstore or through their website, to purchase (or rent) textbooks and related supplies.
- Whether ordering online or in the store, you must submit the authorization form. If ordering online, email the completed form to Kirsten Thompson at kthom…@neebo.com.
- Need help ordering online? Here is a step-by-step guide.
- If in the store, take the completed authorization form with you. You will also need your class schedule, LFCC student ID# and a photo ID when purchasing in store.
- Patrick Eden, Bookstore General Manager, 540-869-4534
- Kirsten Thompson, Middletown Campus Assistant Manager, 540-869-4534
- Susan Guerin, Fauquier Campus Specialist, 540-351-1526
To purchase your textbooks online, please visit the bookstore website.
Always check with the bookstore or the LFCC Financial Aid Office (540-868-7130 or fina…@lfcc.edu) with any questions about dates, hours or procedures as these are subject to change.