- What do I need to do if I have to travel?
The process steps for travel are:
- Review state travel guidelines at the DOA Web site and LFCC supplemental policies on the intranet.
- Complete an application to travel located on the LFCC intranet/FormsPublications/Office of Financial and Administrative Services/Business Office Travel/Travel and Professional Development Application.
- Forward the request for supervisory approval.
- Request a state vehicle for travel.
- Make lodging reservations.
- Contact the purchasing agent for airline or other public transportation.
- Once travel is complete, submit a travel reimbursement request form to supervisor being sure to include all paperwork.
- What are the forms associated with travel?
The forms that are required to be completed are:
- Application to Travel
- State Vehicle Request Form
- Travel Expense Reimbursement Voucher (when travel is completed)
- Conference registration, if applicable.
- What is a travel card?
- A travel card is a state issued credit card used for official state travel in conjunction with employment. It can be used for hotel, airline/railway/rental car and meals while on travel status.
- How do I apply for a travel card?
- The employee's supervisor must submit a written request for a card to be issued to the employee. The request should be sent to the College Travel Card Administrator.
- How do I figure out my lodging and per diem amount?
- Lodging, meals, and certain incidental travel expenses are reimbursable on a per diem basis for overnight official business travel outside the region area. The reimbursement rate allowable varies according to the travel destination. A per diem calculator is available online.