State vehicles are available for College employees to use when traveling on official state business. To reserve a state vehicle for use, please contact Barry Orndorff at bornd…@lfcc.edu (Middletown) or Cindy D'Ambro (cdam…@lfcc.edu) (Fauquier)
Requirements for using a state vehicle
- Travel must be related to official state business.
- Driver must have a valid driver's license.
- Vehicle must be returned in a clean condition with at least ½ tank of gas.
- Driver must report any and ALL accidents, regardless of type or circumstance, to the state police and to the College.
- Additional measures are required for 15-passenger use (see below).
Requirements for using a 15-Passenger Van
- Must be a minimum of 21 years old.
- Must have a minimum of two years driving experience.
- A violation check should reveal no more than one moving violation within the last 12 months.
- Successful completion of the 15-Passenger Van Training required.
- A road test with a designated driver coordinator/trainer is required if never driven 15-passenger vehicle.
- Must have a valid driver's license and have completed the Approved Driver Application.
- Must read and comprehend the 15-Passenger Vans "Best Safety Practices."