Virginia's Historical Capitol Building
This section of the LFCC Web site serves as the primary method of communicating information about the College's governmental relations initiatives. Please visit this Web page to see how our elected officials are helping you, our community and other Virginia community colleges – and how you might participate in our initiatives.
Information About Recent Governmental Relations Initiatives
LFCC Service Area
State Elected Officials
- Governor Robert F. McDonnell
- Lieutenant Governor Bill Bolling
- Attorney General Kenneth T. Cucinelli, II
State Senators and Delegates Who Represent LFCC's Service Area
- Senator Mark D. Obenshain
- Senator Jill Holtzman Vogel
- Delegate Mark L. Cole
- Delegate C. Todd Gilbert
- Delegate L. Scott Lingamfelter
- Delegate Joe T. May
- Delegate Beverly J. Sherwood
- Delegate Michael J. Webert
United States Senators and Congressmen Who Represent LFCC's Service Area
- Senator Mark R. Warner (D-VA)
- Senator Jim Webb (D-VA)
- Congressman Eric Cantor (R)
- Congressman Bob Goodlatte (R)
- Congressman Robert J. Wittman (R)
- Congressman Frank Wolf (R)
How Can You Help?
- Thank the members of the General Assembly (who represent your locality) for their support. Find your legislators and their contact information.
- E-mail Tammy Haire, special events coordinator, if you would like to join the College president for future trips to the Virginia General Assembly.