Connect With LFCC
Connect with LFCC
Many of the programs and groups at Lord Fairfax Community College are active on various social networking platforms and would like you to connect with them.
Flickr latest photos
Youtube latest videos
Twitter latest updates
- An error occured with the TwitterUser API. The data is therefore unavailable.
LFCC News latest news releases
- LFCC Named Great College to Work For: One of 12 two-year colleges in the nation on the prestigious "Honor Roll" List 4 days ago
- Register Now for Fall Classes at LFCC July 18, 2014, at 11:51 a.m.
- Recent LFCC Graduate Wins Student Speech Video Contest July 15, 2014, at 10:38 a.m.
- LFCC Hosting Open House June 17, 2014, at 3:07 a.m.
- Register Now for Fall Classes at LFCC June 12, 2014, at 4:01 a.m.
LFCC Events upcoming college events
- July 28, 2014 -- Fauquier Transfer Road TripsJuly282014Monday, All Day -- Fauquier Transfer Road Trips
- July 28, 2014 -- Outreach at Handley LibraryJuly282014Monday, 1 - 5 p.m. -- Outreach and Athletic Specialist, Aaron Painter, will be setting up an information table explaining educational opportunities at Lord Fairfax Community College.
- July 28, 2014 -- Yoga PracticeJuly282014Monday, 3:30 - 4:30 p.m. -- Yoga Practice
- July 29, 2014 -- WS - Virginia Employment CommissionJuly292014Tuesday, 10 a.m. - Noon -- information sessions
- July 30, 2014 -- Student Writing CenterJuly302014Wednesday, Noon - 2 p.m. -- Student Writing Center
Facebook latest posts
- 4 days agoThe Chronicle of Higher Education has named Lord Fairfax Community College (LFCC) to its 2014 list of "Great Colleges to Work For®." Only 92 colleges in the nation received this designation. Forty-two schools made the Honor Roll List with only 12 being two-year colleges. The Honor Roll classification denotes colleges that are "the best of the best." This is LFCC's third year on the all around Great Colleges to Work For list, and its second time in the coveted category of Honor Roll.
- July 21, 2014, at 12:36 p.m.Professor Noyalas leads tour group at Cool Spring Battlefield this weekend. (Courtesy of The Winchester Star)
- July 17, 2014, at 4:30 p.m.Our Student Union Building and Fitness Center is open all summer long (and free to enrolled students!) Check out the fitness center's web page for specific operating hours - http://www.lfcc.edu/fitness-center
LFCC Alumni on Facebook latest posts
- 11 minutes agoThis feed URL is no longer valid. Visit this page to find the new URL, if you have access: <a href="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=116350898892">http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=116350898892</a>
LFCC Educational Foundation on Facebook latest posts
- 11 minutes agoThis feed URL is no longer valid. Visit this page to find the new URL, if you have access: <a href="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=148579181102">http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=148579181102</a>
LFCC Middletown Student Activities on Facebook latest posts
- 6 hours agoHave you checked your Student Email today? Student Activities sends weekly emails to remind you of upcoming events and opportunities available on and off campus! Also, make sure to take on the email challenge to win some giveaways EVERY week by checking out the FOCUS. lfcc.edu/focus
- 3 days agohttp://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/p100x100/10492523_509024839229328_5802604742688125615_n.png?oh=94ea2c45d66e7aac591a94764557bbe9&oe=54585B25
LFCC Lions Athletics
LFCC Soccer Interest meeting for new and returning players. Meet the new Head Coach, and receive important information on practices, games, and requirements to play.Thursday, July 31 in Room 145, Science and Health Prof. Bld, Middletown Campus; and Friday, August 1, Barn, Fauquier Campus.Men's meeting 4-5pmWomen's meeting 5-6pmQuestions? Contact email@example.com
- July 15, 2014, at 3:02 p.m.
Colt Scott, 2014 Lord Fairfax Community College graduate and commencement speaker, was honored as a grand prize winner in Cengage Learning's Student Speech Contest. He received a scholarship for his "Cellular Device" speech, delivered at the 2014 President's Appreciation luncheon. For more information go to: http://www.lfcc.edu/about-the-college/news/news-releases-and-media-advisories/10638.html