Key members of the Financial and Administrative Services Team, Emergency Response Coordinators, Cabinet and Police will serve as members of the Emergency Response Team (ERT). They are first responders for ALL campus emergencies, including safety, security, technology and facilities.
- Assess the emergency
- Contact appropriate authorities
- Contact appropriate LFCC Administration through Chain of Command
- Proceed to emergency location
- Provide basic emergency response direction
- Implement Crisis Communication Plan
- Stay at location until emergency completely resolved
Emergency Response Coordinators
An Emergency Response Coordinator is a key member of the College who will assist College Administrators, Campus Police and Security Officers and the Emergency Response Team in the event of an emergency. The role of an ERC is to assist in emergency situations, evacuations, crowd control and other safety related situations at Lord Fairfax Community College.